NEW PLAYERS TO WMHA
NEW TO HOCKEY
NEW players just starting hockey or registering in Minor Hockey for the first time will require a Respect in Sport Certificate and a Hockey Canada ID.
Respect in Sport Parent Certificate (RIS)
- A parent/guardian must complete the RIS Parent Certificate online before their player(s) can receive a Hockey Canada ID (HCR #).
- The certificate is valid for 4 years with a May 1st expiry date.
- Takes approximately 30 minutes to complete online.
Hockey Canada ID (HCR #)
- Hockey Canada issues an ID number for each player who as registered to a Minor Hockey Association regulated by Hockey Alberta & Hockey Canada.
- This number is unique to each player and will remain the same for all future registrations for Minor Hockey in Canada.
PLAYERS MOVING TO WETASKIWIN AREA
Welcome to WMHA! We're excited to have you join our Association. To get a transfer started from your previous Minor Hockey Association, here is our checklist:
Address - is your new address located within the County of Wetaskiwin? If your physical address is rural, please include your Legal Land Description with your child's registration which will be reviewed.
Parent Declaration Form - A Parent Declaration Form must be completed online for each player relocating from another Minor Hockey Association to Wetaskiwin Minor Hockey Association.
*Information needed to complete form
- RIS Certificate #
- RIS Certified Date
- Former Address
- Proof of Residency - copies of 2 of the following:
(Must have address within WMHA Boundaries. Please blackout any financial details)
- Driver's License/ Photo ID
- Rental Agreement
- Vehicle Registration
- Utility Bill
- Land Title
Submit Parent Declaration Form - Email address to submit Parent Declaration Form - firstname.lastname@example.org